About the Certification
The program will provide professionals education and resources to better serve their customers while staying current on the latest regulatory actions and requirements. Certification isn’t just a stamp, it’s designed as a fully immersive program designed to show the communities you serve a commitment to the industry, customers and offering responsible financing.
What are the benefits to becoming a CSBFP?
- The ability to use the CSBFP logo both personally and professionally.
- Profile listing in the CSBFP database.
- Access to a networking platform with direct connection to industry leaders and legal professionals.
- Updates on legislation and pending regulations that impact the industry.
What is required to become a CSBFP?
- Attend an in-person training session (about 2 hours) and pass a exam.
- Agree to a basic criminal background check.
- Provide 3-industry references.
- Operate or employed by an alternative finance provider or broker.
What is the cost?
- $499 is all-inclusive and is valid for 2-years.
Cost is FREE to those attending BrokerFair 2021 on December 6th